Problem Scenario
Yesterday night, I went to my cousin's place as she wanted me to help her to fix up her PC. She had a problem of not able to use IE 7 to log into the DBS Internet Banking facility. In addition, she was not able to log into her SingPass to do her taxes.
I went to check through the websites of iras.gov.sg and dbs.com.sg for assistance to how to solve it but to no avail, as they only support up to IE 6. I then went to j2ee.com to see if I can download something to make the java scripts work. However, I was quite stunned as there were many softwares available.
I also checked through her add/remove programs and found that she has the latest updates for j2ee... I was at my wits end....
Solution
Download and install Firefox if you do not have it. After installation, open up the firefox browser to the sites you need. You will find that you can use the java environment thingy... dunno what happened, but this is how I solved it...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment