Today, when I tried to log into my Google Adwords account, I found that my ads has stopped delivery. Puzzled, I went to the MCC learning center and click help to go through what happened.
To my surprise, this was due to my credit card being declined. I am very surprised and went to see how much did I owe that I was not able to pay via my card. interestingly, it was only 10 bucks. and the non payment was for an invoice that Google was supposed to give me to credit back the $10 for my activation. So, becos Google cannot credit my credit card, it gave the standard answer - Credit Card declined. Ad delivery Stopped.
Hence, i emailed the help people and waited. After 1 day, everything went to normal, but no email from Google. Anyway, it auto solved.
I think this problem was caused becos I didn't spend more than $10, activation fee, hence when Google wanted to correct the balance amount, it couldn't and that somewhat caused their system to malfunction.
Bottomline, start your ads immediately after you have activated your account. :)
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment